- “I work with a lot of different professionals and Ellen is exceptionally easy and pleasant to work with. She did a great job assisting me with marketing and locating a buyer for a ranch property we owed in trust. She and her partner at the time brought to our attention an existing easement which crossed over the property and assisted us in resolving the issue. She understands the local ranch land market and I would highly recommend her. Steven L. Parkhill, CPA”
- “I am a commercial broker in Houston and know that a deal can be made or lost from the first point of contact. Ellen was responsive and helpful from our first phone call and made it very easy for us to schedule a showing of the property she had listed. Ellen was energetic, friendly and had a great working knowledge of the property so we left the showing with a good feel for the property and few questions. Throughout the negotiations, Ellen was upbeat and positive and keep the information flowing as a true professional so we were able to strike a deal and close quickly. I hope to be able to work with Ellen again in the future. Russell Simmons”
- “We talked to several realtors over the course of our looking at property in Austin County and chose Ellen. From the very start she was involved in searching property given our parameters and had very strong local market knowledge. She asked the right questions, listened and zeroed in on property we were interested in and not what we weren't looking for. She guided us through the offer process and helped negotiate a very fair price. She stayed engaged throughout the experience, helping with a very challenging mortgage process and was there at closing to help us celebrate. We highly recommend Ellen!”
- “Ellen was a true professional to work with when we were selling our family ranch. We interviewed several Real Estate Professionals during our search for someone to list our Ranch. Ellen stood out right away and came prepared with facts and a solid knowledge of the Market in our area. She proved to be the right choice for us. She followed through every step of the way and handled so many things that we felt were above and beyond as we were living out of state. I recommend her to anyone that wants a true Real Estate professional to market their property.”
- “As an escrow officer I love working with Ellen. She is smart and thorough. She responds quickly to any questions we might have. I have done several closings with Ellen and they all go smoothly because Ellen is prepared and does her homework! -Linda Stall Botts Title Company”
- “Ellen is the best realtor we could have ever imagined to help us with our land acquisition. We had a very interesting situation that involved two different properties and to say Ellen went above and beyond to help us settle on the piece of property we ended up purchasing is an understatement. She truly has integrity and a passion for her work that will reassure you she is the best for the job. We highly recommend Ellen, she will do her best to make sure you get your dream property!”
- “I have to say that I have purchased houses in three different countries and my experience with Ellen was "the best" Unlike many realtors Ellen really wanted to find a property to match the buyer and not just "sell a house" Even to a point when she would say to me outside a property "you don't want to go in do you"? I really loved her knowledge of my needs. If you are house buying and want a really good and honest realtor go with Ellen.......................I promise no regrets”
- “From the very first time we talked to Ellen, she was ready and willing to help us find our dream home. We appreciated how she listened to our needs and did not pressure us. She had our best interest in the forefront at all times. She definitely has great negotiating skills and such a great personality! We now have our dream property and would highly recommend Ellen to anyone wanting to find that special place of their own.”
- “I want to thank Ellen for her aggressive response to helping me find property within the parameters I gave her. Before we got of the first phone call she had me looking at a couple of places. As she said, This is like a treasure hunt and she really enjoys the challenge." Ellen's joy in what she does is very impressionable and I believe she has truly found her calling!”
- “We have used Ellen to both look for property and most recently, sell property in the Brenham area. She is a very professional, positive, knowledgable agent and and more importantly to me, an interesting human being. You can only talk real estate so long, we had some nice conversations over the course of our working together. She thinks outside the box and is capable of designing beautiful collateral material when selling your property. We are happy as clams our property sold, and who it sold to, and Ellen was responsible for that outcome. Thank you very much, we recommend Ellen Hart for all your real estate needs.!”
Please save countryhomesandranches.com to your favorites so that your country property search is right at your fingertips. If you are looking for land that is just under 2 hours from Houston or 1 hour from Austin for a weekend getaway, a place to retire or investment property then you just found a fantastic source!
Go to the PROPERTIES drop down to look for farm or ranch property, country homes and acreage or residential from the most comprehensive resources.
Check out our FEATURED COUNTIES buttons or HOT SPOTS below to learn more about the most desirable areas between Houston and Austin.
Click TALK TO ME to get started, or just have a look around and let us know when you are ready for our help.