The process starts with being able to understand your needs, and desires by meeting at our office in Round Top. It gives us a chance to get to know one another and to make sure that we are a good fit. So far we have been lucky and have gotten a second date and have gone on to find most of our buyers their dream property.
This really is our favorite part of the job and we find it to be a challenge and a treasure hunt. There have been many cases where we found a property that people never knew they wanted until we took them out there. That took vision, creativity and understanding the land.
A FEW QUESTIONS
We have a list of questions that will only take about 15 minutes. We know that you don’t want us to waste your time by sending you links to properties that are so far off of what you would consider so this is really a terrific way to start our relationship.
- Create an email flyer to send out to the members of the South Central Board of Realtors with your wish list and criteria asking them to let us know if they have listings not yet on the market.
- Once we find properties that meet the criteria, we will send you links to the properties via email
- We’ll await your response to let us know what you want us to pursue
- You probably live in Houston, Austin or at least 1.5 hours from this area so we will preview the properties that are of interest to you
- Max will do the research and find out if there are any problems or major issues with the property, if all looks good then we will schedule a showing with the listing agent if it is not one of our listings
- Ellen will create a spreadsheet for each property to confirm the pricing vs. value (She love’s this part)
- If you find something right away and are ready to make an offer we love to negotiate and will do what we can to help you get the best price.
- We both have great relationships with vendors in this area, from lenders to fence builders, pond builders, water well companies and all types of companies that you probably never even thought about I will walk you through from start to finish and even after you move in
- The experience will be fun and exciting and as stress-free as possible